Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GOC announcement

As Guild Master of The Guild of Comedy, I am very pleased to announce that we are looking forward to continuing our comedic role in the new open source URU.

This decision came about this evening, when I had the Guild of Guilds with me for dinner tonight. I think the smoked Salmon Fettucini I created, was a very wise choice to make. It linked me into a new Guild Bracket Wink Our conversation was very productive, and hopeful.!

The fact that I allowed her to have life, was enough for her to allow me a prime spot in URU. She knew, she owed me one.

Lucky for her, that was the right answer! So, she shall be fed again tomorrow Twisted Evil

I have a vision of a new AGE!
An age that has a theatrical and entertaining purpose for ALL performers.

This is a new beginning for us all, and I am eager to share this new step with the entire URU community.

As the GM of the GOGU, I hereby proclaim the GOC as an official guild.

No comments: